We seeks to partner with parents to raise teenagers who know, love, and serve Jesus Christ. Our goal is to cultivate a passionate and lasting faith in the lives of teens, to help them establish a strong foundation in Christ and grow. Youths are primary between the ages of 11 and 18.
- Help youth walk with the Lord daily and keep close personal relationship with Jesus.
- Coach youth to identify their roles and destiny in Christ.
- Guide youth to explore the truth and hunger for God’s word using inductive Bible study, teaching and preaching.
- Lead youth to love and serve the Lord, each other and community.
- Equip youth for defense of faith and outreaching lost souls.